Please note the enrollment date in Procare will be the date the child synchronizes. For example, if you add a child with an enrollment date of tomorrow, the child will synchronize tomorrow night. It is usually a good idea to backdate the enrollment date by one day, so the child is enrolled in KidReports the day they actually start.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if the parent has checked out their child, but I am not finished recording events?
- How do I print reports for licensing, such as Name To Face and Attendance?
- How do I reset my teacher password(s)?
- How can I customize my activities?
- My attendance dashboard does not match the mobile app. What do I do?
- A parent's email is already in use with another school. What do I do?
- Parents are not receiving notifications, how can I see if they are being delivered?
- How do I send the complete daily report at the end of the day?
- How do I send the Welcome Email?
- I need an option for accident reports or incident reports. How do I add this?