If a parent’s email address is already in use with another school, there are two methods which can be followed.
If the parent no longer needs access to the previous school, please have the parent contact the previous school or KidReports directly to remove their email from the previous school.
If the parent still needs access to the other school as well as to your school, please send a link request to the previous school. To send a link request, please follow these steps:
- On the admin portal, click on Utilities in the upper-right corner of your screen
- Select Link Requests
- Click "Link Family member from other center"
- Add the first and last name of the family member and the other center's name
- Click the "Look up" button
- Once a match has been found, click on link request, and one will be sent to the other center's director for approval
- You can review the status of your link request by clicking on the "View Link Requests" in blue